Director at SS Consultancy Services
Views:53 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales & Application Engineer - Process Burner (8-10 yrs)
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for sizing of Process Burner, process design of combustion equipment mainly burners. Calculating various critical elements of design, emission calculations.
- Proposal Management, Tender review, Techno commercial discussion with client and resolutions.
- Secure Bookings
- Maintain and develop Customer relationships
- Provide business groups, product development and sales management with sound market and product assessment data for planning new products or revitalizing older products. Make every attempt to understand customer's subjective value for the solution and inform market pricing that will be within their expectation.
- Knowledge of the product
- Understand the cost budget for the scope of supply and look for ways to reduce the cost by working with the value engineering team to promote alternatives for customer consideration.
- Handover of the project to Execution
- Maintain Salesforce Up to date
- Promote operational excellence and profitability for the business.
- Master/ Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Industrial or Mechanical engineering
- Fluency in English.
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Customer focused,
- Willingness to be part of a challenging team
- Have interest to learn and to accept changes in positive way
- Assure both a competitive design and costing estimation
- Support Sales Managers / Directors on large opportunities
- Develop positive and profitable relationship with customers
- Develop and maintain the highest level of knowledge of company products and industry standards
- Support the project execution team
- Flexibility to travel approx. 20-25%
What Will Put You Ahead: Experience in Process Engineering, Application Engineering of combustion equipment such as oil and gas fired burners, oil and gas fired Boilers, Fired Equipment, Heat recovery steam Generators. Oil and gas Industry skills are preferred.