Director at SS Consultancy Services
Views:147 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales & Application Engineer - Thermal Oxidiser (5-10 yrs)
Experience : 5 to 10 years, experience in Process Engineering, Application Engineering of combustion equipment such as oil and gas fired burners, oil and gas fired Boilers, Fired Equipments, Heat recovery steam Generators. Oil and gas Industry skills are preferred
Work Profile :
1. Person will be operating from Navi Mumbai office.
2. Responsible for sizing of Thermal Oxidiser, process design of combustion equipments mainly burners and combustors, Incinerator, WHRB, Scrubber, Stack, Fuel skid, Fan /Blower etc. during bid stage. Calculating various critical elements of design, emission calculations.
3. Generating enquiry from customer,
4. Preparation of offers, making deviations, clarifications on the enquiries, responding to customer techno-commercial queries
5. Effectively usage and maintaining Salesforce data up to date.
6. Co-ordinating with various team members and across various functions.
7. Close interaction with customer, discussions on technical and commercial aspect, negotiating with customer.
8. Communicate customer's expectations (written and unwritten) to the business and operation teams.
9. Identify ways to anticipate customer needs
10. Provide business groups, product development and sales management with sound market and product assessment data for planning new products or revitalizing older products. Make every attempt to understand customer's subjective value for the solution and inform market pricing that will be within their expectation (Practices MBM).
11. Exceed the annual forecast for sales for the relevant key accounts.
12. Understand the cost budget for the scope of supply and look for ways to reduce the cost by working with the value engineering team to promote alternatives for customer consideration.
13. Prioritize work, initiation and self sufficient
14. Assist with education and development of outside sales team in understanding working procedures
- Good technical skills, communication skill and sense of urgency
- Maturity, Pragmatism, self-sufficient and team spirit.
- Maintain a long term profitable relationship with the customers to develop Business.
- Responding timely and effectively customer base from India, Asia Pacific and Middle East region
- Submitting offer in time, and discussing with customer in effective way, book orders
- Compliance to business standards and needs
- Maintaining and using Sales force effectively
Travel Requirement : ~30% of time.