Recruiter at Talent Integrators
Views:154 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sales Engineer - Auto/OEM (1-3 yrs)
Graduation in engineering from instrumentation, electronic or mechatronics stream; having experience in process control instruments or laboratories instruments or instrumentation with;
1. Conceptual, operation & application oriented knowledge on microprocessor/Controller ARM/embedded based instruments/device such as PID controller, Logger, Pressure transmitter, temperature transmitter, Flow meters, & Exhaust emission measurement (gas analyzer, smoke meter), Engine/vehicle diagnosis OBD tools etc.
2. Knowledge in Operating System, Microsoft Office, well versed with the use of Internet & networking.
3. Willing to Interstate traveling for sales activity, technical support to customer, customer development, tendering & developing healthy relationships with customers.
4. Good knowledge of IoT
5. Must know Tamil language.
Experience : In technical sales in auto industry. OEM customers only.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Direct selling of the Diagnostic equipment such as gas analyzer and smoke meters in the market.
2. To provide after sales & service to the customers.
The tasks carried out by technical sales engineers include :
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions.
- Developing long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required.
- Arranging and carrying out product training.
- Preparing reports for head office and keeping customer records.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs