Sales Engineer - Electrical (2-5 yrs)
Energy Meters, Multifunction/Single Function Panel Meters, Load Manager, Earth Leakage Relay, Power Factor Control, Motor Protection System, Generator Metering, Multi Point Metering, Energy Management System Market Segment End Customers, Panel Builders, Consultants, Contractors and OEM.
Your Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for more than 40 accounts in Panel Builder, OEM and End Customer segment for relationship building, Understanding the requirement of Customers through regular visits, Product Demonstrations, Product/Solution pitching as per Requirement.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Responsibility for sales Volume, Sales results and market share for assigned customers/sales area.
- Visiting of current and potential customers for maintaining and initiating business relations; attracting new clients; development and improvement of exciting business relationships with key clients.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Collecting information concerning market, competitors and clients regular updating of databases; Continuous monitoring and analysing the marketing conditions.
- Drafting offers and contracts with customers according to specific company requirements and order and controlling performance under contacts terms.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
Our Requirements :
- Presentation Skills
- Business Communication
- Strategic Prospective
- Active listening and rapport building
- Technical degree in the field of Electrical Engineering. Understanding of Technical / Commercial customer requirements and trends.
- Experience in Sales of HV/MV equipment, Protection Relays, SCADA and distribution transformers.
- English-Fluent, PC Literacy