HR at Alloys Consulting
Views:184 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales & Service Engineer - ICU Products (1-2 yrs)
Sales & Service Engineer - ICU PRODUCTS
About Company :
Great brands and great people are our biggest assets. Sustainable, profitable growth can only be achieved in an organization which focuses on performance culture and where employees are engaged and empowered to be the best they can be.Future success depends on being lean, agile and competitive in a resource-challenged world. In three years, we have transformed our structure to enable us to move faster, innovate better and leverage our global scale.
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 1 - 2 Years
Function : Production/Manufacturing/Engineering
Job Description :
- Person Would be Responsible for Overseeing business Planning & analysis for assessment of the revenue potential in opportunities in ICU Equipment / Critical Care Equipment Market .
- person has to deal with ICU Equipment / Critical Care Equipment ( i.e.ECG,Ventilator,Patient Monitors, AED) Instruments.
- Person has to Meet Doctors / ICU incharge / hospital Incharge for Equipment installation, procuring order .
- Person has to conduct Instrument Demonstration to Dr. /Emergency Officer and Key person of Hospital .
- Person has to Ensure Assigned target Vs achievement of Instruments/ Kit etc.
- Person has to report his Daily activities upon Online Mobile Application .
- Person has to travel to assign territory (Ex HQ, Out station )
- Person has to Formulate Long term / short term Strategic plans, Budget to Enhance Sales, conducting Negotiations & marketing Avenues to build consumer preference and drive Volumes .
- Conduct / participate CME/ exhibition on local or national level to enhance product Visibility .
- Installation of new equipments i.e.ECG,Ventilator,Patient Monitors AED in hospitals and performs demonstration and prepare documentation.
- After installation timely visit at customer site against warranty/CMC/AMC and preventive maintenance of equipments.
- Support the customer in operating the equipment by phone or visiting customer site.
- After getting complaints visit customer site testing the equipment and find faulty parts and repair/change faulty parts, getting from office.
- Submission of quotation/Bill (if applicable) of parts for repairing the equipment.
- Follow up of quotation/Bill before and after repairing.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (10:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time