HR at Salvavidas Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd
Views:143 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Salvavidas Pharmaceutical - Clinical Research Associate - Organic Chemistry (1-4 yrs)
Designation: Clinical Research Associate
Qualifications : BSc-Chemistry/ M-sc Chemistry (Organic Chemistry)
Experience : 1 year of work experience in any Pharma Company / Chemical Company
Function Area :
Area : Clinical Trials
Job Type :
- 9:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Perform reactions in the lab to develop a process for Intermediates and APIs.
- Technology transfers to the manufacturing site for commercial production.
- Solid understanding of international standards (GCP/ICH, FDA, EMEA).
- Manage all types of chemicals within the lab.
- Maintain lab equipment as per SOPs & cGMP.
- Planning and conducting experiments
- Recording and analyzing technical data
- Maintaining all the technical documents as per the guideline
- Critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Time-management skills
- The ability to maintain quality standards, ensuring the integrity of data