Samsung - Manager - Indirect Procurement (6-10 yrs)
Job Summary : Procurement of Non IT Products & Services including Contract Execution
Job Responsibilities :
1. Sourcing vendors in Local, National & International markets for Non-products & Services like General Affairs, Event management, HR events, R&R (Gifts & Awards), Technical Trainings, Hotels, Team Outing, etc.,
2. Requirement analysis & - Request for Quotation- processes with right vendors.
3. Price comparison, Cost Analysis & Negotiation.
4. Recommendation of preferred (suitable) suppliers based on technical & commercial evaluation.
5. Internal approval process compliances on each transaction & documentation.
6. Follow up for timely deliveries of Products and Services.
7. Liaison with internal project teams and Finance on goods / service acceptance & invoice processing.
8. Transaction closure upon Supplier payments.
9. Exposure to Contract Management and its clauses including negotiation of contract clauses.
Additional desirable parameters :
1. Understanding of SAP MM Module.
2. MIS Report Preparation - Hands on experience in excel
3. Knowledge of purchasing practices and policies
4. Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
5. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within team and cross functional teams.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.