Assistant Manager - HR and Admin at Samta Group
Views:139 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Samta Group - Executive Assistant (5-8 yrs)
1. Preparing Daily Calendar for CEO.
2. To provide administrative services including diary management, organizing internal and external meetings, planning events and teleconferences, organizing travel including arranging accommodation, preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the CEO.
3. Preparing Agenda #Carry out all the tasks allotted by the CEO like reading, drafting letters, collecting & analyzing information, initiating communication.
4. Report directly to CEO and act as a point of contact for all the internal as well as the external contacts.
5. To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the CEO's office as and when required like follow-up and completion of departmental work plans.
6. To ensure all correspondence and relevant materials are produced in a timely and accurate manner.
7. To coordinate departmental reports and documentation for the Board meetings.
8. To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the CEO's meetings and any other relevant meetings.
9. To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the CEO.
10. Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverable with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
11. Internal and external communication related to CEO's office.
12. Maintain confidentially and privacy at all times in respect of these and any other communications which are necessary and appropriate for the discharge of the role and responsibilities.