AGM - Strategic Alliances, Consulting & HR Technology at Xeam Ventures
Views:137 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Sanitation/Environmental Expert - Urban Sanitation Project (9-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- XEAM is hiring for the portfolio of "Sanitation/ Environmental Expert" with for one of our prestigious client named State Urban Development Agency for SBM project. This position is a contractual engagement and purely on XEAM Ventures Payroll.
About XEAM : XEAM is a CMMI Level 3 certified 15 years experienced company providing end to end HR services in the field of HR management, outsourcing, recruitment and IT enabled services. Since then Xeam has provided its expertise to around 200 clients in both government as well as corporate sector, thus becoming one of the most respected and well know service provider amongst some of the major billion dollar industries. As of now the total net worth of "Xeam Group" has grown to Rs. 500 crores with around 30,000 resources working on its payroll.
Job Details :
Minimum Qualification & Experience : Post Graduate in the field of Environmental Engineering with 10 years of post- qualification experience in projects related to Environmental Engineering and Management
Job Description :
- Provide technical support and expertise to influence and facilitate State Government's Policy, Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation of various activities under urban sanitation programs.
- Manage the entire team and drive the team towards a common goal.
- Project management and co-ordination among various stakeholders / agencies for smooth implementation of sanitation related projects.
- Monitoring & Evaluation of projects related to Urban Sanitation.
- Drafting Bye-laws, guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures, etc.
- Recommending and adopting of solution for effective monitoring of ongoing as well as upcoming sanitation activities.
- Provide technical support to State Mission Directorate in formulating the guidelines for ULBs to operationalize different components under the State Urban Sanitation Strategy, Swachh Bharat Mission, various Waste Management Rules, etc.
- Any other assignment that may be entrusted by the Mission Directorate in the field of Urban Sanitation.