Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sannam S4
Views:543 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
SannamS4 - Executive Assistant to Co-founder/MD (5-9 yrs)
As Sannam S4 continues to grow, a relentless focus on customer service, efficiency, discipline and planning ahead of growth is going to be critical for the business achieving its ambitious plans. The Executive Assistant role is intended to support Managing Director of Asia Pacific in executing our vision and strategy, championing the importance of project management and with overall ownership for effective communication and coordination among India and Asia Pacific leadership.
This role will involve working very closely with staff, heads of departments, leaders, senior management team members (some of whom have ownership for the delivery teams for individual service lines), our partners and stakeholders mentioned above to assist our Managing Director in achieving desired objectives and targets for the business.
Executive Support :
- Managing calendar of appointments;
Arranging meetings, follow up and taking minutes of senior management group initiatives;
- Arranging and managing meetings, diaries, travel itinerary and office equipment;
- Managing broad variety of administrative tasks like Business card filling, updating sales and other CRM, filling time sheets, expense management and personal document management;
- Prioritising conflicting needs, handles all the matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures;
- Working closely and effectively with the Managing Director, APAC to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately;
- Being the focal point of contact for getting documents and papers reviewed by the Managing Director.
Senior Management Liaison :
- Participating as an adjunct member of the Executive Management Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assisting in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings.
- Facilitates cross-divisional coordination of travel and outreach plans
Strategic Initiatives :
- Assisting Managing Director, APAC to project manage key initiative:
i. Communicate, liaise and track the progress of India and Asia Pacific leadership team's strategic business plan
ii. Ensure change management delivered in a controlled manner
iii. Future leader program
iv. Technology enhancement
v. Office infra upscaling and expansion
vi. Or any other company wide initiatives run from time to time
- Follows up on contacts made by the Managing Director and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
Communication and Outreach :
- Ensuring staff and direct reports to Managing Director feel engaged through regular face-to-face meetings, social outings and other types of communication channels.
- Managing social media handle and updates for the Managing Director, APAC
- Ensuring that the Managing Director, APAC bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the Managing Director, APC and Sannam S4 in general
- Successfully completing critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting written communications to the stake holders
Minimum required qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree
Work Experience :
- Preferred candidate will have minimum 5 years of experience working in operations and administration in the services sector (ideally in International professional services), delivering services to international clients;
- Prior experience in executive assistance/project management role required;
- The preferred candidate will have a solid background in operations, administration, travel desk, change management, process improvement and quality management as well as an ability to liaise/communicate effectively with teams across multiple locations and across time zones;
- First-hand experience in managing office of C-Level Executives,
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and clients.
Desired/Preferred Skills :
With a strong track record of professionalism and support for our clients, Sannam S4 has built its business on individuals who bring value and experience to the business and its clients and the accountability that a medium sized business requires.
Below are the desired and preferred skills and competencies for this position:
- A people person with the ability to lead, motivate and coach individuals, often in operational/ military run environment;
- Strong organisation and project management skills;
- A client centric mind-set (whether internal or external client), naturally soliciting voice of the customer feedback and acting on it;
- The ability to multi-task - managing a combination of operational responsibilities alongside change initiatives, working under pressure and always operating to the highest levels of integrity;
- A naturally inquisitive and action-oriented mind-set with high standards and an eye for detail;
- People management skills - someone with a pleasant personality, who enjoys engaging with people and a keen interest on people career development;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. A keen listener, experienced in asking questions in order to solicit information and data;
- Influencing skills - experience at working across organisational boundaries to gain the support of individuals as part of change initiatives;
- Comfort with handling data - experienced at using data to make decisions, building and implementing dashboards etc. As a result, someone that is strong with data management and excel skills;
- Sound commercial understanding;
- Computer and IT literate - Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.