HR at Satyam Venture Engineering Services
Views:807 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Satyam Venture Engineering Services - Engineer - Dimensional Variation Analysis (2-9 yrs)
Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd. (fondly known as Satven) was established in the year 2000 with a singular focus & objective - to cater to the varied & complex design & engineering needs of the automotive industry. The company has today grown multifold to become one of India's leading automotive engineering bureaus. Skilled human resources, consistent quality, broad knowledge base, strategic partner alliances, domain & subject matter expertise, and strong customer relationships have been continuously propelling Satven's growth into higher orbits.
Satven provides comprehensive solutions to the automotive industry that cover a wide range of engineering activities, including but not limited to Product Design & development, full vehicle crash, NVH, durability, Value Analysis/ Value Engineering (VA/VE), Dimensional Management, Sourcing, manufacturing engineering, myriad non-linear and linear FEA, competitive benchmarking, Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), and Multi-Body Dynamics (MBD).
Satven is a truly global organization with engineering centers in Germany (Munich & Russelsheim) and India (Hyderabad & Chennai), sales & marketing offices in Detroit, Munich, Shanghai, & Hiroshima and its corporate offices in Hyderabad.
SATVEN has reached employees strength of around 1800+ associates, working for various OEM in India & abroad.
Please find the URL below for your reference www.satyamventure.com.
Please find the Job Description below :
Location : Chennai
Job title : DVA Engineer
Required Skill :
- Must have experience in virtual manufacturing
- Experience in Vis-VSA (or) 3DCS (or) CETOL (or) any other 3D tolerance analysis software
- Good experience in GD&T in Automotive field
- Must have experience in CAD tools such as CATIA, AutoCAD, FIDES, VISVSA, Vismokup and willing to learn further about virtual tools.
- Must have experience in TcE structure Manufacturing Process Planner, Structure Manager, Ports and Connectors.
- Knowledge in EBOM/Plant BOP, Product BOP, CC object is added advantage.
- Knowledge on Automotive Stamping, BIW Assembly Process