Recruiter at SB eCommerce Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:261 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SB eCommerce Solutions - Design Engineer - Mechanical (2-5 yrs)
Type : Full-time Core Member
Reports to : Assembly Engineer
Openings : 1
Location : Sector 68 (IMT), Faridabad, Haryana
Job Summary :
SB eCommerce Solutions Pvt Ltd is looking for a talented and detail-oriented design engineer to join our creative team. As the design engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of engineering duties including designing, researching, and prototyping new products.
The chosen engineer will collaborate with the design and production teams on various design projects, using in-depth knowledge of the latest design trends and engineering software to lead the way. In addition to being a good communicator, all candidates should be creative thinkers with excellent problem-solving skills.
Objectives of this Role :
- Research and draft blueprints, engineering plans, and graphics.
- Develop test prototypes.
- Identify solutions to improve production efficiency.
- Use design software to develop models and drawings of new products.
- Maintain existing engineering records and designs.
- Assess all engineering prototypes to determine issues or risks.
- Estimate cost limits and budgets for new designs.
- Supervise the manufacturing process of all designs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with the executive team and other members of the engineering team to understand and document Design requirements and implement a solution.
- Concept Development, 3D Modelling, 2D Drawing, Manufacturing Overlook, Installation & commissioning Test and document your development projects.
- Take responsibility for complete design and manufacturing drawings of SPM, fixtures, Part drawings, Assembly drawings and BOM for entire lifecycle of the project.
- Solve problems at the shop floor by working closely with the production engineers in the machine manufacturing and assembly process.
- Plan, coordinate and execute release plans and QA and be an integral part in discussions with end client about mechanical and hydraulic requirements.
Skills & Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and relevant professional experience
- 2-5 years of work experience in design and production teams or specialized training Experience.
- 3D modelling software such as Solid Works, Creo, Fusion360, Inventor,NX
- 2D Drawing software like Autocad
- FEM, Thermal analysis using Ansys
- Machine design, sheet metal design, design for manufacturing, mould design
- Manufacturing ready drawing as per ISO standard
- Knowledge of GDnT
- Repot making using MS Word and presentation using MS Power-point
- Superb computer competence, including database management.
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practices.
About us :
SB eCommerce is a healthy mix of creative and technical minds working together with major brands and award-winning artists to create the most eye-popping customized products on the planet. We are the world's first company to create genuinely customizable cases for a whole range of smartphones and tablets from brands like Apple, Blackberry, HTC and Samsung.
At SB eCommerce, we are committed in bringing latest printing equipment to print 3D plastic parts revolving around mobile accessories.
We are a technology driven company and are vertically integrated - right from providing the proprietary 3D technology, user experience to manufacturing and logistics - we take it all to make our customer's experience delightful and memorable. We have a goal and vision of making mass customization a reality for virtually any product through the medium of innovative technology.
Our engineering team is responsible for creating and iterating on user experience, APIs and production automation processes that would power millions of print impression annually. We are focused on constructing robust software that meets the flexibility and scalability needs of custom printing businesses.
The company is based out of Faridabad, Haryana and has a strength of around 40 + people, we have office in US, Hong Kong & China.