Recruiter at SB eCommerce Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:389 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SB eCommerce Solutions - Quality Engineer (1-3 yrs)
Type : Full-time Core Member
Reports to : Assembly Engineer
Openings : 1
Location : Sector 68 (IMT), Faridabad, Haryana
Job Summary :
SB eCommerce Solutions Pvt Ltd is seeking an experienced quality engineer to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional, with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level with respect to the accuracy, security, and safety. You will be charged with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our products but also fosters a - quality culture,- in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
Objectives of this Role :
- Interpret the need, build upon, and act accordingly to develop a company quality assurance standards.
- Carefully maintain a complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines.
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance.
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills.
- Determine quality metrics for all manufacturing procedures.
- Monitor the entire production cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible.
- Inspect product materials and electrical systems for defects and durability.
- Identify the root of technical issues and recommend fixes.
- Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions (e.g. number of defective raw materials per order)
- Review current blueprints and quality documentation.
- Set and track quality assurance goals (e.g., reduce average turnaround time for quality checks by 20%)
- Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors and technicians to ensure legal compliance.
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the products.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of the incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables.
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs.
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints.
- Monitor risk-management procedures and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development.
- Provide training and support to the quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes.
- Audit our systems based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and relevant professional experience
- 2-5 years of work experience in design and production teams or specialized training Experience.
- Professional certification, such as Six Sigma, Quality Engineer, or Quality Auditor
- Superb computer competence, including database management.
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practices.
About us :
SB eCommerce is a healthy mix of creative and technical minds working together with major brands and award-winning artists to create the most eye-popping customized products on the planet. We are the world's first company to create genuinely customizable cases for a whole range of smartphones and tablets from brands like Apple, Blackberry, HTC and Samsung.
At SB eCommerce, we are committed to bringing the latest printing equipment to print 3D plastic parts revolving around mobile accessories.
We are a technology-driven company and are vertically integrated - right from providing the proprietary 3D technology, user experience to manufacturing and logistics - we take it all to make our customer's experience delightful and memorable. We have a goal and vision of making mass customization a reality for virtually any product through the medium of innovative technology.
Our engineering team is responsible for creating and iterating on user experience, APIs and production automation processes that would power millions of print impression annually. We are focused on constructing robust software that meets the flexibility and scalability needs of custom printing businesses.
The company is based out of Faridabad, Haryana and has a strength of around 40 + people, we have an office in the US, Hong Kong & China.