Recruiter at SB eCommerce Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:125 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SB eCommerce Solutions - Store Incharge (2-5 yrs)
Type : Full-time Core Member
Reports to : Operations Manager
Openings : 1
Location : Sector 68 (IMT), Faridabad, Haryana
Job Summary :
SB eCommerce Solutions Pvt Ltd is looking for a professional store manager, you will Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve inventory operations. In addition to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus, you should also optimize inventory control procedures.
Objectives of this Role :
- To Implement FIFO & 6S Rule in stores.
- Maintain Supplier's Master List
- Plan the purchase schedule as per the order schedule.
- Follow-up from vendors for delivery of items within delivery period.
- Verification & QC of Material Inward & Outward.
- Make MIS Report on Daily / Monthly basis.
- Issue all types of Returnable challans, Non-Returnable challans & Job work.
- To handle all types of raw materials & Consumables Materials. such as (Sheet Metal, Fasteners, Wires, and Plastic, Stamping components, Electric components, Rubber Parts, Oils, and Chemicals).
- Make MRN/GRN (Material/Goods Receipt Note) & RMA (Return Material Authorization) & IR (Internal Received) on ERP system.
- PO verification with price and quantity.
- Make challan for Jobwork & follow up for all pending jobwork items.
- To handle the Reject materials and send back to suppliers as per GST invoice.
- Implementation of all types of documentation related to stores.
- Co-ordination with quality department for materials Inspection.
- Maintain the Minimum order level of stock.
- Perpetual / Periodic inventory.
- Deal with Transporter, Make Arrangement of Loading and Unloading.
Key Responsibilities :
- Receive materials from suppliers and maintain record.
- Record all stock items that are issued out to other depts. /sections with proper approvals.
- Sort and place inventory in storage areas, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as, type and product code.
- Keep record of material or item received or distributed in accordance with established procedure.
- Maintain daily/weekly cycle counts of all stock items and submit stock level to the manager.
- Inspect materials received for quantity, quality, condition & spec.
- Monthly stock received and the stock/value report must be submitted to the management.
- Store racks must arrange and labelled as well as demarcated.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time.
- Assures all completed orders are properly tagged when delivered to packing/shipping station.
- Preparation of Stock statement on monthly basis, before 05th of every month.
- Major materials reconciliation statement on monthly basis, before 05th of every month
- Maintaining of major materials Stock Ledger on regular basis.
Skills & Qualification :
- Bachelor's Degree or industrial diploma or relevant field.
- 2-5 years of work experience in similar role or specialized training Experience.
- Team spirit and Good team players to collaborate with various departments.
- Previous work experience as an inventory clerk or similar role
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities
About us :
SB eCommerce is a healthy mix of creative and technical minds working together with major brands and award-winning artists to create the most eye-popping customized products on the planet. We are the world's first company to create genuinely customizable cases for a whole range of smartphones and tablets from brands like Apple, Blackberry, HTC and Samsung.
At SB eCommerce, we are committed in bringing latest printing equipment to print 3D plastic parts revolving around mobile accessories.
We are a technology driven company and are vertically integrated - right from providing the proprietary 3D technology, user experience to manufacturing and logistics - we take it all to make our customer's experience delightful and memorable. We have a goal and vision of making mass customization a reality for virtually any product through the medium of innovative technology.
Our engineering team is responsible for creating and iterating on user experience, APIs and production automation processes that would power millions of print impression annually. We are focused on constructing robust software that meets the flexibility and scalability needs of custom printing businesses.
The company is based out of Faridabad, Haryana and has a strength of around 40 + people, we have office in US, Hong Kong & China.