Scania - Trainee Technician - Internship (0-1 yrs)
Title : Trainee Technician
Duration: 6 months internship (From 2-Jan-2020)
Qualification : Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering Or ITI/NCVT/DME
Internship Location : Narsapur (Kolar District) or Mysore
Role & Responsibilities :
Primary Responsibilities :
- Learn the Scania culture and values and demonstrate the same in the workshops
- Adhere to the training and imply the same in the day to day activities
- Taking care of general servicing, mechanical overhaul and repair of Scania trucks & buses including scheduled maintenance service.
- Looking after adjustments, repairs or replacement of parts & components of drive-line automotive systems, fuel system, brakes, steering & suspension, emission control & exhaust, cooling & climate control, and electrical & electronic systems.
- Help the technicians in inspecting trucks & buses in operations, road testing of vehicles, and completing testing of the automotive system & components. Using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose & determine faults.
- Ensure all job cards and service sheets are completed correctly.
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, ensuring the workshop and common areas are kept clean and are in order.
- Understand and work in accordance with the Scania Dealer Operating Standards (DOS) and Scania Retail System (SRS) to ensure uniform quality standards in all areas of the business.
- Ensure productivity while carrying out repairs assignment on the vehicle.
Secondary Responsibilities :
- Report to supervisor immediately if there happened any incident and accident.
- Ensure that all customer and company vehicles and property, including workshop tools and equipment, are handled appropriately, exercising due care and control.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices.
Stipend : 15000 PM