Senior Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:490 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Scientist/Senior Scientist - Chemicals (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Ensure that final inspection of products is carried out in accordance with the relevant Quality Operating Procedure and Work Instruction.
2. Follow work schedules, procurement and coordination with all department involved to ensure work progress smoothly and completed within target time.
3. To carry out research and development activities as per work Instructions.
4. Proper utilization of raw materials, equipments and other facilities required for the preparation of the desired product.
5. Carrying out lab scale activities for particular project.
6. Complying with specifications/ acceptance criteria, method of analysis and shipment & packaging.
7. Following lab process document
8. Preparation of monthly reports.
9. In process sampling at various stages during lab scale experiments.
10. Basic trouble shooting for production as & when required.
11. Ensure Safety and proper House-keeping in the relevant work area.
Required Candidate profile :
Ideal candidate should have :
1. MSc or PhD in organic Chemistry.
2. 4-8 years relevant experience.
3. Should have good exposure to CRAMS business.
4. Should have scale up experience in Chemo-enzymatic reactions or Chemical transformations using Enzymes or Transglycosylation.
5. Should have some exposure to Nucleosides, Nucleotides, Peptides, Carbohydrate synthesis or Sugar Synthesis.
Location : Khopoli
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.