Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:2245 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Scientist/Senior Scientist - Product Development/Application Development (5-10 yrs)
Hiring support for our associate client US MNC leading Chemical Mfg Co. provide Hygiene and Cleaning Solutions
Qualification : B.E or B.Tech/M. Tech./Ph.D Chemical Engineering, chemical technology, polymer, chemistry, surface chemistry
Experience : 3-8 yrs of experience in chemical, detergent, surfactant / FMCG, specialty Industry, (Of which at least 5- 8 yrs of experience in product development/Core R&D)
Candidate with Global R&D project are preferred and experience in Product development, Innovation and Stage gate process
Job Description :
- Leads assigned project tasks and/or has technical project lead in Innovation projects and regularly communicates progress of, and requirements to complete assigned work with project teams.
- Responsible for key points within new product development and introduction such as development,planning, design of experiments, validations etc.
- Responsible to meet identified and agreed critical customer requirements of developed solutions.Conducts independent research and investigations to design and develop new products or processes.
- Documents product design and performance specifications.
- Develops project plans and schedules for timely completion of projects.
- Runs feasibility studies of diversifying product range and explores new business opportunities. Does technical assessments & feasibility studies, RACI as well as Risk analysis of Innovation projects.
- Develops test procedures and policies for evaluating raw materials, work in process and finished products.
- Interact & communicate within the Global R&D team and work closely with other stakeholders.
- Generate ideas/concepts & check its feasibility. Maintain to work in a safe environment by participating in safety programs 5S, BBSO (or other safety programs) and R&D management quality programs in the laboratory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.