Recruitment Head at Future India Services
Views:60 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Second Class Manager - Mines Industry (1-4 yrs)
Second Class Mines Manager
Qualification & Work Experience :
- Candidates should be Diploma or B.E (Mining) with
- Second Class Manager with 3+ Years experience.
- Responsible for all mining activities. (Production, Safety, Development, Statutory etc).
- Responsible for Drilling & Blasting
- Responsible for All mining and machinery operation in shift working.
- Responsible for maintenance of haulage roads & dust suppression.
- Responsible for better availability & utilization of HEMM.
- Supervision of Dewatering activities.
- Responsible for recovery of Granite.
- Responsible for the development of Mines.
- Any other work assigned by the Seniors/Superior authority
- Development of detailed safe work procedure & ensure its implementation.
- Coordinates open-pit activities like work scheduling, planning, drilling, blasting, excavation and transportation etc.
- Control pit operations to detect violation of safety regulations and compile safety and production records.
- Responsible to ensure proper use and maintenance of personal protective equipment of Man and machineries.
- Control pit operations to detect violation of safety regulations and compile safetya production records.
- Carry out prescribed tasks/projects in accordance with contract requirements.
- Carry out allocated shift tasks/projects within set time limits.
Required Qualification & experience :
- Certified SCMM
- B.E. ; Mining
- 1.5 years of underground experience
- Gas Testing Certificate
- First Aid Certificate