Section Engineer - Quality Assurance (1-15 yrs)
Designation: Section Engineer- Quality Assurance
- Understanding of all interlocks and logic mention in PID.
- Coordination with Vendor and Plant Team to prepare control philosophy.
- Checking of all interlocks and logic in DCS and MES.
- Ensuring proper communication in DCS, MES and SAP.
- Taking first batch with complete automation (DCS and MES).
- Identify Improvements opportunities in the day-to-day operations and support to implement the same.
- Perform basic trouble shooting in MES and able to resolve issue.
- Support officers / other team member in basic problem solving for the situational problems faced on the shop floor
- Proposing SFIs (Suggestion for Improvement) wherever modification brings improvement to the process. Continuous updating of Control philosophy with all changes.
- Comfortable with MS-Office tools, especially for report generation. Prior experience of process automation.
- Sharing various MES reports to respective stake holders to ensure proper and timely communication.
- Driving improvement through Kaizen and LCR. Helping team for Interaction with counterpart at other plant location for parallel implementation of best practices initiated by them and vice-versa.
- Coordinating with engineering to expedite implementation of suggestion.
- Assist in finding the root cause of any quality deviation or NCIP
- Participate in improvement projects and RCA activities