Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:454 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Section Head - Harness Manufacturing (8-10 yrs)
Few important pointers for shortlisting will be as follows :
- Degree in Electrical/ Electro - Mechanical/ Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum relevant work experience of 8 - 10 years with specific experience in cable/harness manufacturing and design.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities;
- Sound administration skills, well-development management skills to lead employees;
- Proven ability to recruit, train, and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth;
- Results oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage project schedules.;
- A commitment to excellence and exemplary internal and external customer service; Ability to understand complex problems and collaborate with others to provide effective solutions.
- Need experience background in manufacturing methods/processes of harness design
- Demonstrated history of successful completion of complex harnesses into production
- Able to read schematics, assembly drawings and wire lists.
- Able to use special tools used in harness manufacturing
Job Description/Skills :
- Confer with design, production, test and purchasing to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
- Confer with management, production and purchasing staff to determine engineering feasibility, cost effectiveness and customer demand for new and existing products
- Direct and coordinate design, production, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications and requirements.
- Need to carry failure analysis and recommend of design modifications to eliminate operational deficiencies, causes of failure and improve the product.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing specifications.
- Prepare and communicate specifications for purchase of materials and equipment/tooling when necessary.
- Plan and maintain inventory of raw material for wiring harness.
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications and related data and drawings to determine design factors.
- Prepare and verify technical drawings and specifications of sample wiring harness as per standards requirements through reverse engineering.
- Direct field-testing of products and systems on first run items.
- Responsible for the preparation of estimates, cost reports, forecasts, schedules, account codes, budgets, and change orders.
- Coordinates quantity estimates by obtaining and analyzing data on unit labor costs and unit material costs to reduce costs and increase production.
- Communications and updates estimates, schedules, reports, and documents based on revisions and changes to the project.
- Responsible for the preparation of final project reports including obtaining historical data and information.
- Conducts a quality check of all documents and reports, verifying accuracy of data, information, and calculations.
- To format and implement departmental policies and maintaining the procedures, and manuals.
- Develop and maintain electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs
- Collaborate closely with Engineers to establish electrical specifications to guide the design of individual harnesses.
- Utilize expertise to perform R&D studies to optimize production and cost savings of wire harnesses
Working culture (Indicative only) :
- Adopts 6-day Work Week
- Flexible with Working Hours
- Willing to work at the Jamshedpur