Manager Recruitment at Nexus Consultants & Services
Views:167 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Sector Head - Civil (18-25 yrs)
- The candidate with a minimum of 18 to 25 years of experience with exposure to at least 2 complete high rise project life cycles in Mumbai (excavation to finishing).
- Graduate in Civil engineering
- Hands-on experience of MS Office, MSP
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities and leadership skills
- Should have directly managed a team of 15 or more individuals
- Conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience of high rise residential (30+ floors)
- Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities :
- Study of drawings, specifications, and BOQ and highlighting discrepancies, if any.
- Plan and identify the daily requirement of Labour, construction machinery, material and formwork.
- Job allocation as per the work order issued.
- To resolve any issues hampering progress on day to day basis.
- Ensure that the planned output is achieved from manpower, machinery and materials.
- To ensure that the quality of work done is as per specifications and ISO procedures, and maintain the records
- To ensure that the cost control to fit into the assigned budget.
- Improving on cost and productivity awareness
- Ensure smooth day-to-day progress of work.
- Attending snag points, if any
- To ensure safety at work as per site safety plans.