Secure Meters - Analog Design Engineer - Microcontroller/PCB (5-12 yrs)
Location: Udaipur, Rajasthan
Qualification: B.E/B. Tech. in Electronics
- Experience in Analog design- types of ADC and selection of suitable ADC for AC signal measurement, discrete circuit design using transistor, opamp, etc.
- Micro controller - Selection and exposure to use its peripheral
- Power supply- SMPS design, DC/DC converter, LDOs
- Exposure to Design for Manufacturability, and its use in product design
- PCB design, take cares for DFM and take cares for EMI EMC
- Proficient in component selection - Opamp, Micro, power supply switches, transistor and diodes, capacitors.
- Support in Upfront Technical Architecture and high level design to ensure that the product meets manufacturability, Serviceability, performance, reliability, cost, feature set ETC.
- Support Program Manager in the overall program planning so as to deliver the program as per agreed timelines
- Active participation and contribution in requirement analysis and identification and preparation of requirement artifacts during Definition phase.