Secure Meters - Analog Design Engineer - Microcontroller/PCB (5-12 yrs)
Location: Udaipur, Rajasthan
Qualification: B.E/B. Tech. in Electronics
- Experience in Analog design- types of ADC and selection of suitable ADC for AC signal measurement, discrete circuit design using transistor, opamp, etc.
- Micro controller - Selection and exposure to use its peripheral
- Power supply- SMPS design, DC/DC converter, LDOs
- Exposure to Design for Manufacturability, and its use in product design
- PCB design, take cares for DFM and take cares for EMI EMC
- Proficient in component selection - Opamp, Micro, power supply switches, transistor and diodes, capacitors.
- Support in Upfront Technical Architecture and high level design to ensure that the product meets manufacturability, Serviceability, performance, reliability, cost, feature set ETC.
- Support Program Manager in the overall program planning so as to deliver the program as per agreed timelines
- Active participation and contribution in requirement analysis and identification and preparation of requirement artifacts during Definition phase.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.