Principal Consultant at The Grand Placements
Views:881 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Security Incharge - Fire & Safety Operations (5-8 yrs)
Risk Management :
- Assist in identifying and assessing in risks and develop plans to mitigate key exposures to people, operations, assets, information, intellectual property, and reputation.
Security and Crisis Management :
- Performs security risk assessments based on vulnerability criteria to determine appropriate levels of protection and security necessary for sites/location/events.
- Recommend and coordinate procurement, installation and commissioning of security equipment designed to increase efficiency of security operations at facilities.
- Be responsible for implementation of security procedures and programs to prevent, detect and react to known or suspected security situations.
- Conduct Fire Drills, and Mock Evacuation drills, documentation of the training activities involving the support staffs and circulation of the observations made during the mock evacuation drill to the management.
- Support in implementing safety and security awareness programs. e.g. information security, personal security & safety programs.
- Support/conduct investigations in to reported acts of violations of security policies and procedures.
- Coordinate executive protection programs during VIP visits/Board Meetings.
- To ensure cost control and cost effective operations and planning of the department
External Liaison :
- Establish liaison and contact with external authorities like emergency services and law enforcement agencies on the local level.
- Assure proactive communications and exchange pre-emptive information for risk assessments.
- Liaison with local law enforcement agencies and government agencies, government regulatory agencies and private industrial security counterparts as and when required.
Audits & Compliance :
- Ensure functional compliance with all applicable certifications like ISO 14001, TL 9000, ISO 27001 etc and close all observations/NCs highlighted in the audit report within given timelines.
- Assist and coordinate all applicable 2nd/3rd party audits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.