HR Manager at 32nd
Views:319 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Security Manager (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Supervising security staff, assigning/monitoring work assignments and providing training in daily security procedures, customer service skills, basic life safety and first aid, etc.
- Maintaining and updating security policies, checklists and procedure manual.
- Having a working knowledge of all current building's security panels, fire and life safety code requirements.
- Managing all manpower records for on-roll and contract staff (training, compliance documents and scheduling details)
- Ensuring fire drill is carried out for security and unit staffs.
- Physically patrolling the designated area (focusing on elevators, and all areas of ingress/egress); using surveillance equipment, access control points, and alarms. Control buildings access and monitor activities of visitors.
- Conducting Security investigations and preparation of Incident report.
- Tracking of material movement and stock of lost and found.
- Regular and ongoing communication with Property Manager/Team members/Clients regarding events, incidents, concerns of Security Team members, recommendations, staffing needs, etc.
- Approving and interviewing hiring of security staff personnel.
- Ensuring customer related briefing is provided to all employees.
- Carrying out weekly meetings with operations head.
- Reviewing security after hour's reports and monitor staff performance.
- In case of emergency coordinate with the respective tenant /administration staff/client and ensure quick movement/transfer the injured person to the nearest hospital by coordinating with and handing-over to local doctors / local legal bodies etc.
- Drafting disaster management plan in co-ordination with site team members & Property Manager.
- Playing a key role emergency (i.e. fire, evacuations human crisis, etc).
- Monitoring and being a part of performance/behaviour related meetings regarding security staff
- Implements and provides budgets relating to the security requirements and staffing.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as Security Manager, or Assistant Security Manager in a large operation.
- Practical knowledge of system security analysis techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking, problem solving, service orientation and interpersonal team skills
- High on Integrity, is self-motivated, High on energy and passion for the job
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.