AM - Talent Acquisition at QSS Global
Views:979 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Security Manager - Industrial Security (10-20 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE :
- This position requires management and control of state of the art Security Function.
- This position supported by a team of security professionals and guided by the Group Security.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for effective Security controls, Security risk management and emergency response to ensure safe secure working environment for the facilities and thereby contributing in uninterrupted production and Product dispatch.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Delivery and compliance to Group Security Standard.
- Conduct the Periodic Security Risk assessment
- Participate and contribute in other Risk assessment initiatives for business.
- Advising on Various Security risks including Logistic and Geo Political risks
- Ensure that Site Security procedures are well documented, disseminated, maintained .
- Plan, Propose, deliver, maintain and constantly improve Site Security Systems.
- Manage the efficacy of installed security systems and associated service contracts in liaison with the respective technical teams of the various vendor establishments. This would include the setting up & implementation of an effective preventive maintenance plan.
- Effective monitoring of CCTV system, Intrusion Detection system and appropriate response.
- Management of controlled entrances for people, vehicles and equipment .
- Effective control over Material movement within the site and outside with proper data recording.
- Hiring, training and reviewing performance of Security Team leaders, Officers.
- Hiring,training and reviewing performance of Security staff on third party payroll .
- Planning, organizing and scheduling duties to Security Personnel.
- Quarterly review of Third Party Security service provider and tracking of actions.
- Protect the Company's assets in the role scope, including people, property and information .
- Review stores inventory and metal audits as required, to conduct investigations into unusual metals losses as required,
- Control the precious metal escorting as a participant of event.
- Develops and maintains liaison with various governmental regulatory agencies/programs that affect Site and supply chain security.
- Innovate and implement effective evacuation and roll call system.
- take a proactive role in the management and coordination of site EHS incidents & emergencies.
- Tackle significant EHS issues without delay, ensure potential hazards are identified and managed.
- Emphasize that production never compromises safety and health
- Responds to crisis and emergency situations on a 24 hour, 7 days a week basis (on call).
- Receives guidance and direction from Group Security and has strong functional reporting to Regional Head of Security- APAC
- Shall have close working relation with EHS function.
Comply with all Local/national legal requirements while discharging assigned duties.
- Bachelor degree or above
- More than 6 years experiences in this position
- 3+ years- experience handling Security Management of Site independently
- Outstanding command over English in both oral and written communication
- Strong Microsoft Office
- A focus on quality and an attention to detail & concise report writing skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.