Director at Core Edge Solutions LLP
Views:405 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Security Manager - Plant (15-25 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
The Security Manager-Goa, located Goa. He/she will be responsible for all aspects of the corporate security programs, personnel, contractors, and plant & machinery facility and safety of the Organisation.
Essential Functions :
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately and may include functions, objectives, duties, or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties, or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
The Essential Functions Include :
- Represent core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Develop strategies to identify, assess, prevent, protect, and mitigate all risks, threats, and vulnerabilities to safeguard people, assets, products, and property.
- Maintain continuity of operations and ensure profitability.
- Develop, implement, manage, advise, survey, and/or audit all security programs, policies, and procedures.
- Serve as the central resource, responsible for promoting consistency in the client's physical security policies, procedures, and practices for protection confidence and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and other compliance requirements.
- The contract for, manage, develop, and/or provide performance oversight for all security service providers, consultants, and contractors.
- Develop metrics to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of all security programs and personnel.
- Support leadership in the development and maintenance of business continuity and crisis management/incident command programs including planning and conducting exercises with local first responders.
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with appropriate government and law enforcement agencies.
- Serve as lead or technical support for major incident investigations involving security and safety-related issues.
- Monitor and stay current with security-related proven practices and technology.
- Regularly manage safety programs of the plant.
- All other duties, as assigned.
We are looking Ex army officers level people with below the age of 50 years. Must be young and dynamic for the plant security administration.
Core Edge Solutions LLP