Proprietor at ApicalGo Consultancy
Views:49 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Administrative Coordinator - Pharma (4-5 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
JOB TITLE : Senior Administrative Coordinator at Bangalore
REPORTS TO : Country Head
EXPERIENCE : 4 - 5 Years
Primary Responsibilities :
- End to End office Administration.
- Assist with the development, implementation, coordination and monitoring of administrative functions essential to the project
- Provide day-to-day coordination between operational staff and sites.
- Manage project files and archives.
- Facilitate communications and deliverables with internal and external clients
- Compose routine and non-technical documents
- Assist with the design, development, consolidation and distribution of reports, manuals, presentations, manuscripts and regulatory submissions.
- Ensure that documents are formatted as per guidelines.
- Maintain database software relating to entering, retrieving, modifying and manipulating data to generate various documents such as rosters, meeting materials, and reports.
- Organize and coordinate all aspects of conference calls and meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements, airfare, lodging, ground transportation, and meeting materials, as needed
- Attend external meetings to provide on-the-ground logistical support, as needed.
- BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent years of experience in administrative work.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Word for the formatting of large documents (100+ pages).
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, think independently, take personal initiative.
- Ability to produce polished, quality documents that demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing deadlines.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and articulate, professional speaking abilities for routine internal and/or external communication purposes.
- Be willing to learn and adapt to new processes and procedures.
CANDIDATES FROM BANGALORE PREFERRED.