Sr. Associate Talent Acquisition at Green Bridge Consulting
Views:133 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Application Engineer (6-10 yrs)
Brief Description :
The Engineer complete the Application Engineering and Product Support Tasks as assigned. Associates with AutoCAD 2D and 3D CAD skills along with being familiar with hydraulic calculations for gravity flow in channels along with hydraulic flow in plumbing piping systems for the application engineering work.
Job Description (JD) :
- Design and development of Linear Drainage and PEX piping systems to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Responsibilities also include providing equipment drawings and engineering reports
- Drawing, checking, and quoting AutoCAD sales drawings and customer submittals, ensuring on time delivery and a high level of quality
- Project management of large sales projects as assigned
- Provide design concepts with dimensioning and tolerating for made to order (custom) products.
- Generate pricing and product offering for quotation to prospective customers.
- Coordinate additional support activities and post-sales technical support with engineering departments.
- Design and development of engineering designs and subsequent product and process enhancements or changes for all Zurn products to fulfill the needs of customers.
- Drawing, checking, and quoting AutoCAD product drawings including GD&T, ensuring on time delivery and a high level of quality
- Data entry into Axapta (ERP) system for item master, bill of material, drawing vault, and product data
- Any other job duties as assigned with a wide degree of creativity
Job Specification : (Education, training and experience)
- BE/ B Tech in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 3 years of experience in the design and application of gravity flow or commercial plumbing systems or in a related area.
- Proficiency with ACAD Inventor and appropriate computer skills.
- Demonstrated experience and application of GD&T with evidence of a high level of quality
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, (Power Point, Excel, Word, Access).
Competencies / Skills :
- Team work, presentation, project management, and verbal/written communication skills required.
- Ability to work effectively and interact with all levels of the organization.
LOCATION : Rexnord Hyderabad Office
Incumbent will be appointed on the rolls of Euroflex Transmissions India Private Limited, A Rexnord Company.