Senior Application Engineer - Mechanical Design (4-8 yrs)
- Work in collaboration with the Project Sales Manager, Project Development Manager and Engineering (Application + Design) to secure international projects in order to ensure long term growth and profitability by increasing market share on a global basis.
- Main tasks are analyzing technical RFQs, preparing technical and commercial quotations and handling technical clarifications within Eagle Burgmann and with customers together with the Project Sales Managers, Project Development Managers and Engineering (Application + Design).
- To be a main contact for technical issues during the complete project-life-cycle and is responsible for the technical correctness and timely preparation of his/her quotations or other required documentation.
- Technical consulting and support of Technical Sales. Work on customer enquiries (also projects), quotations in consideration of EagleBurgmann quotation guidelines and requirements
- Reading, evaluating and commenting of technical specifications
- Cost, price and risk calculation as per defined process and documentation
- Support of technical order review, technical customer clarification meetings (kick off meetings)
- Development of new (customer) standard systems in collaboration of Engineering and Design, Technical Sales, Product Management
- Participation in the enhancement and maintenance of Application Engineering Supply System database
- Offer elaboration together with Application Engineering for Technical Sales
- Specification Specialist in regards to customer quality requirements
- Prepare and give trainings (internal / external).
Education: Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.