Senior Architect - Architecture/Interior Design (10-15 yrs)
Ours is a multi-dimensional firm specializing in Architecture, Urban planning and Interior design. The firm follows an inventive approach to construction to achieve an elegant end product. Collaborators in the firm bring a rich experience of over a decade in the field of building construction. Our firm maintains a diversified practice.
We are looking for a Senior Architect with a passion for architectural design and execution.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure client satisfaction by taking inputs from client and sharing the developments as per project plan.
- Will be responsible to do design development, basic planning, construction drawings and details.
- Ability to develop the working drawings and details of the buildings
- Should be energetic and passionate about the work and accuracy of the drawings.
- Ensure that the drawings are up to the quality standard of the company and meet client requirements and sign and seal the same.
- Make regular follow-ups with vendors, consultants and clients to ensure timely delivery of materials and collection of information.
- Checking and ensuring that the drawings / designs are executable.
- Responsible for arranging site documentation and design documentation for future reference as per standards.
- Preparing formats for the same and responsible for accuracy of all the data put in them.
- Must have and update thorough knowledge of various building norms, material specifications, market costing & basic knowledge of Services (Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC works) and overseeing all relevant data on the same coming from sub-contractors.
- Responsible for the overall quality and detailing of all building items constructed to attain the desire architectural perspectives including site and landscaping works.
- Responsible for interaction with service consultants and architecture team for designing and execution of project.
- Share their ideas with the designing team to facilitate the execution of project.
- Responsible for joint coordination with civil engineers, interior designers and 3D designers to streamline the project.
- Interact regularly with all involved in project.
- Should be able to work in a team and share responsibilities among team members.
- Ensure team bonding among team members.
- Highly developed aesthetic sense in the use of materials, color, form, texture, proportion, composition
- Displays technical knowledge of building systems, material assemblies, and engineering concepts
- Ability to take charge and respectfully direct younger staff at all project stages
- Working knowledge of zoning ordinances and the process by which design solutions are quantified, illustrated and explained to approval authority's ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals including clients, consultants, code officials and construction trades
Required Skills :
- Proficiency in various softwares, mainly AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch up
- Good communication skills and problem solving abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture is a must
- 10+ years- experience on multi-family residential buildings, hotels, and/or higher educational facilities, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.