Senior Architect - Healthcare Project (12-15 yrs)
Education and Background :
- This position requires a bachelor's / master's degree in architecture or a related field and 12 years of experience as an architect in Healthcare projects design.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF HEALTHCARE GREENFIELD & BROWNFIELD PROJECTS IS REQUIRED.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities :
- Lead and guide a team of junior staff members
- Collaborate with the team in developing creative design solutions
- Review project documents for quality assurance
- Interact and consult with clients
- Lead team in project design and documentation from start to finish
- Plan, coordinate and manage project deliverables
- Oversee project financial performance
- Innovate new ways to raise the bar for the team and the company
Skills and Proficiencies :
- Project management experience
- Strong leadership and collaborative skills
- Client and consultant coordination ability
- Presentation expertise
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other related software and design platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self-starting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.