HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:332 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Architect - Photoshop/Revit (12-18 yrs)
Location : Delhi, Mumbai
Experience : 10 - 18 Years
CTC : 18 - 28 Lakhs
Vacancy : 4
- Firm ambassadors: Abide by and align with the overall vision of the firm and percolate the same across the studio on a day to day basis, leading by example through respectable demeanor and thorough domain knowledge.
- Project Vision: Abiding by the overall vision of the projects and ensure design and technical innovation at all stages. Stay abreast of current developments, trends and practices within the architecture domain across the globe.
- Design Management: Actively drive and monitor project deliverables, timelines, deployment and project payments. Collaborate with team and clients to actively manage multiple projects from conception to completion.
- Efficiency: Monitor overall project efficiency to maximize productivity and quality with optimum cost
- Legal Compliance: Administer and negotiate the project contract and flag timely issues like contract renewal, change in fee, area, scope etc.
- Quality Control & Efficiency: Ensure quality and design excellence across all stages of the projects and abide by the internal operations and quality control processes.
- Human Resource Management: Responsible for team recruitments, training, mentoring and retention of team. Responsible for overall code of conduct and discipline of the studio. To ensure the job descriptions laid down for the respective team members are met to the best of their capacity and quality. Develop future leaders for the firm.
- CRM : Proactive Interface with the client, client representatives, consultants, contractors, vendors & project managers. Support new business and ensure repeat business through cordial relations with existing clients
Desired Skills and Abilities :
- 12+ years of relevant design and project management experience
- Bachelors and Masters Degree in Architecture/related field from an accredited institution
- Demonstrate ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships
- Proficient knowledge of CAD, Sketchup, Photoshop and Revit is required
- Inherent desire to coordinate, organize, communicate and succeed.