HR at HAACHI Business Solutions
Views:693 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Senior Architect - Real Estate (6-10 yrs)
Brief Job Description :
We are looking for a candidate that has 6-10 years of architectural experience, preferably with one of the top 10 firms in India.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Control projects from start to finish to ensure a high quality, innovative and functional design as per the vision.
2. Take - briefs- from us and understand our vision for each villa.
3. Put together BOQs and design proposals.
4. Develop ideas keeping in mind the design philosophy and what our home buyers expect.
5. Produce detailed animated drawings where necessary using your choice of software to showcase your designs.
6. Keep within budgets and timelines.
7. Working within the confines of FSI permitted and within the DC rules (if not fully aware we are happy to share details).
8. Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
9. Make on-site visits to check on project status and report on projects.
10. Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals and consultants.
11. Follow architectural trends and advancements in the industry and have that reflected in work.
What We Are Looking For:
1. Experience in designing luxury homes / Villas.
2. Able to understand our vision and design a villa accordingly.
3. Be able to coordinate with all outside agencies that support the creation of the villa (from MEP consultants to swimming pool consultants, landscape etc.) all will be supported by our team at the start and then the candidate must be able to work directly reporting to us on progress
4. Requisite skills that allow him or her to graphically represent design to us using software of his or her choice
5. Willing to make weekly trips to Alibaug.
6. Coordination with contracting teams etc is vital.
Good To Have :
1. Worked on luxury villa / home projects in the past is a plus.
2. Understanding of the rules in calculating FSI that is also an advantage along with understanding Vaastu)
3. Good organizational skills and bringing methods and good practices of the process is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.