Senior Architect - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
Designation : Sr. Architect
Location : Mumbai (thane)
Experience : 8+ years
Working Days : 5
Reporting to : Project Manager
- Assist HOD to carry out land due-diligence and provide project feasibility reports, risk and mitigation strategy.
- Direct architect/consultants and D&B contractors for design development and manage complete design delivery in line with project programme.
- Review of Massing prepared, Understands master planning.
- Fine tuning of the massing based on the DCR norms - setback, etc. Understand the local design approval and building permitting requirements- MIDC, CTCP,DTCP etc
- Prepare, review and approve Design Basis Report (DBR)
- Prepare concept, preliminary and detailed designs together with Tender and Contract documents.
- Coordinate with Client and third parties, engineering calculations, plans, design, and layout, project specifications
- Create designs for new real estate projects, alterations and redevelopments. High-level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing
- Working Drawings, Coordination with different consultancies, Approval Drawings, Handling client meetings.
- Responsible for the Development of Conceptual and Presentation drawings, Schematic Sketch Planning,
- Working on detail drawings and coordination from Services consultants and Site coordination with Site visits
- Create the area program for new projects and develop the development guidelines
- Participate in the preparation of business cases and provide the technical inputs
- Develop operational KPIs and provide inputs if needed for projects in tendering stage
- Ability to capture the business requirements and transform ideas and inputs into drawings and designs.
- Review of design submitted by external architects or D&B contractors and provide constructive feedback and approvals.
- Ability to understand traffic management and read development codes and reflect them in park design.
- Prepares and issues specifications, data sheets, and other construction documents.
- Provides technical guidance to CAD Designers, Drafters, and lower level Engineers working on the same project.
- Writing regular design progress reports and presenting them to HOD and project directors.
- Provide technical support to the execution team at project site.
- Review and answer design RFI from design office or by liaising with design consultants.
- Assessing the usability, environmental impact and safety of a design