HR Recruiter at Circuitronix
Views:135 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Associate - Supply Chain Management (4-7 yrs)
- 1. Oversee and be directly responsible for running revenue account independently by providing technical and commercial information related to the company business in a timely manner.
- 2. Need to collaborate & train assigned SCM Analyst on day to day work responsibility.
- 3. Oversee and interact with client directly to run the customer smoothly.
- 4. Competent to coordinate and collaborate with warehouse & shipping department to smooth delivery of material to clients.
- 5. Need to be proactive and work independently, ensure to manage the given task on time.
- 6. Ensure that MIS reports, are completed timely and important concerns or gap in the operations process should be flagged to the team lead/management.
- 7. You shall be ready to train the new joiner on sage, basic training on the PCB process.
- 8. Exposure to work on Sage X3- ERP system
- 9. Monitor the entire supply-chain from factory to the end-user and flag any deviations from established schedules to ensure timely corrective intervention.
- 10. Coordinate internally to respond to service requests, inquiries and complaints.
- 11. Address complaints and ensures maximum goodwill for the organization from business partners & other business associates.
- 12. Act in accordance to company policies & procedures to process incoming customer purchase orders.
- 13. Ensure consistency & agreement between quotes submitted to customers and purchase orders received referencing specific proposals, prior to execution.
- 14. Initiate actions for proper order execution after receipt of customers purchase order in terms creating an internal sales order after completing the due diligence and necessary approvals as required by the work flow policies & procedures of the company and then generating a purchase order for the vendor.
- 15. Track order completion status and advise Accounting regarding issuance of invoice for release of payments.
- 16. Be conversant with the manufacturing processes of different product lines of the company and liaise with the application engineer to resolve issues that arise at the vendor or customers end. Independently manage & administer customer inventories in line with company's business goals.