Senior Civil Structural Designer - Oil & Gas (6-14 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Civil-Structural Designer
Job Purpose :
- Provide drafting services for Equinox EPC Engineering India Pvt. Ltd., including the preparation of design drawings for oil and gas facilities.
Key Skills and Abilities :
- Good English communication and understanding ability - directly communicate with Canadian/Australian Clients.
- Shall be self-driven, with minimum supervision
- Post secondary education such as Engineering Design and Drafting
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Working knowledge of 3D modelling using Bentley AutoPlant/CadWorx/SP3D/PDMS
- Fundamental computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Solid understanding of the oil and gas industry with EPCM design experience
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
Job Responsibilities & Authorities :
- Prepare high quality design drawings in a timely and efficient manner
- Prepare 3D model and produce drawings for the various industrial steel structures.
- Types of drawings include : GA- s, Pipe supports layout, Piling layouts, Platforms, Cross overs, Staircases, Ladder, Railing, Gratings etc. and As-Builts.
- Prepare typical drawing and bill of materials
- Effectively communicate the status of tasks, design changes and continuous improvement items to the rest of the team.
- Maintain proficiency with the most up to date drafting software