Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Careerist Management Consultants
Views:276 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Component Design Engineer - Medical/Healthcare (10-19 yrs)
Position : Sr. Component Design Engineer
Department : Global Supply Chain - R&D Centre
Industry : Medical / Healthcare
Location: Manesar, Haryana
Experience : Electrical / Electronic engineering background with over 10 years of experience in Design & Development for supporting New Product Introduction (NPI), Component selection, Hardware development and VAVE projects for assurance for Supply Chain.
Job role :
This is a senior level position based at the R&D centre of a leading Medical instrument manufacturing MNC. The Sr. Component Engineer would be a bridge between the R&D and Oder fulfilment team for assurance of Supply Chain at global level.
The incumbent need to support NPI and manufacturing site by understanding Component requirement, selection and develop best design standards. Would be responsible for developing and implementing strategies related to selection, processing and testing a wide range of Electronics & Electro-Mechanical Components.
Key Responsibilities :
- Coordinate with various manufacturing sites to achieve best cost effective way for supporting NPI.
- Component selection & assigning preference code for use in NPI's.
- Component quality development, maintenance, as well as failure analysis and resolution activities.
- Maintaining preference coding for entire database on regular basis.
- Update design standards based on technology for all Electronics component categories.
- Vendor Management & Development: Schedules & budgeting, Interface with customers, team members, and suppliers.
- Work with Design team - turning research ideas into technical plans using computer aided design (CAD) and computer modelling programs.
Desired Skills & Expertise :
- Electrical / Electronic engineering background with over 10 years of experience in Design & Development for supporting New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Significant experience in VAVE (value added value engineering), Hardware development and Component Engineering.
- Substantial experience in system or product design; from concept, through to detail design, to scale-up and volume manufacturing.
- Knowledge of qualification of electronic components and associated processes.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to work with customers and suppliers.