Talent Acquisition Specialist at Shreenath Associates
Views:87 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Contracts Manager - Oil/Gas & Petrochemical Plants (11-14 yrs)
Position Title : Sr. Contract Engineer
Reporting To : Lead Contracts Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Adhere to ANABEEB Safety and Quality Policies, Rules and Regulations, as well Clients specific policies.
- Thorough & in-depth knowledge of contracts management & administration.
- Review and amend standard contract & commercial conditions/documents, as required.
- Writing & review of NDAs, MoUs and various agreements.
- Responsible for interpreting and explaining of contracts & agreements conditions and their consequences.
- Review contracts and ensure that it is in compliance with legal requirements, specifications and government regulations.
- Liaise with line manager to attend pre-tender meetings.
- Study & preparation of claims and contractual disputes based on contractual obligation scope of work and actual situations.
- Co-ordinate & lead settlement of claims/disputes with clients & sub-contractors.
- Develop and prepare regular reports on the status of the contracts and present to the line manager.
- Maintain file for each contract which includes (original contract, all related correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules etc.).
- Prepare and summarize contracts execution requirements and payment terms.
- Perform contract closing activities as needed.
- Coordinate and follow-up with intercompany departments as required to fulfil the above requirements.
- Undertake any other appropriate ad-hoc tasks assigned by the department manager.
- Drafting of NDAs, MoUs and various agreements & their review.
- Familiar with ARAMCO and SABIC contract, is adding advantage.
- Solid understanding of various taxes and lease contracts and commercial issues.
- Ensure the coordination with user department, legal advisor for preparing, reviewing of Invitation to Bid, tender document, contract term and condition.
Job Boundaries And Decision-Making :
Job Specification :
- Minimum Education Level Required : Bachelor's degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum Related Experience Required : BE 11 Years/Diploma 14 years of experience
- BE 14 Years/Diploma 17 years of experience
Skill(S) & Abilities :
Essential Desirable :
- Strong monitoring and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analysis and reporting skill.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of major oil, gas and petrochemical plants maintenance methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.