Consultant at Antal International
Views:192 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Cost Estimator - Auto Industry (7-15 yrs)
Job description :
- Preparation of Weekly MIS, Expenses Tracking & Monthly MIS, Expenses Tracking For review and actions.
- Preparation of Customer Wise and Segment Wise Report for MIS.
- Preparation of Product Costing & Cost Comparison for Contribution Analysis.
- Preparation of New Products Contribution Analysis of New RFQ Products & Under
- Development Products for Marketing to finalize Part Prices with Customer.
- Confirmation Working of Customer or Vendor Supplementary on account Of Price Increase or Decrease.
- Verification of Debits or Credit from Vendor or Customer for various reasons.
- Coordinating in Inventory Audits by preparing Inventory Consolidation Report, BOM Audits, Fixed Asset Audit for the
Plant and regular Internal Audits to close the points.
- Preparation of Data Base for Cost Claim from Customers on account Of Weight Correction, or Variable Cost increase over a Period Of Time.
- Monitoring Inventory and Its monthly Consumption based On BOM.
-Providing support and working on various requirements of Plant & Corporate.
- Exposure on castings, forgings, extrusions and bar turned parts
- Knowledge on costing of raw material like Castings, forgings & stainless steel and bar route
- Knowledge on complete process costing of each of operation upto finishing.
- Knowledge on costing (should cost)
- Knowledge on process of machining, fixtures and gauges
- Knowledge on process :
a. CNC turning center
b. CNC sliding head
c. VMC / HMC
d. Heat treatment
e. Grinding & surface treatments
- Knowledge on process capability and machine capability
- Implementation of Pokayoka and low cost automation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.