CEO at Scripting Resumes
Views:87 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Creo Design Engineer (5-9 yrs)
We are in the process of helping our Engineering client in identifying a Senior Creo Design Engineer with Full-Time role in Bangalore
Senior Creo Design Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Positions : 3
Job Description :
- 5-8 yrs of experience in PTC Creo in Design and Drafting Application.
- Perform design engineering work on PTC Creo 5.0 related to configuring, deploying, maintaining, and upgrading CAD models.
- Design, develop and engineer high-quality models using 3D and 2D Creo 5.0 tools for products, fixtures, patterns, and molds.
- Make Models & designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation, and timing for company products.
- Ensure that all work carried out complies with company design, safety, quality, and procedural standards such as ASME & TEMA.
- Interact with manufacturing teams and clients, as necessary to obtain critical design information necessary to complete projects within the intended time frame.
- Update and maintain product design files.
- Assist in improving daily processes to ensure that the CAD systems meet customer requirements.
- Train and guide Production Engineers on engineered design.
- Determine limitations, assumptions, and solutions in the design and development of CAD models.
- Assist in the implementation of CAD engineering applications.
- Determine design specifications and parameters for CAD models.
Must-Have Skills :
PTC Creo,3D & 2D Creo5.0 Tools, ASME,TEMA Standards
Academic - Post Graduate /Graduate in Engineering