Senior Design Engineer - Automotive Manufacturing (3-10 yrs)
We have an immediate opening for the below position with A leading Automotive Manufacturing Industry
Designation : Senior Design Engineer
Experience : 3-10 years of Experience in CatiaV5 Design with shock absorber and windchil
Work Location : Gurgaon
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSABILITIES :
- You will perform detailed electro-mechanical parts and assembly designs of high technology automotive products.
- You will conduct detailed analysis of tolerance stacks and forces calculations to ensure efficient assembly and reliable product performance.
- You will create and update the specifications and requirements associated with the design activities.
- You will prepare for and participates in global design review activities with other engineering centers.
- You will work closely with other team members of different locations in planning and executing project activities.
- You will communicate project progress to project management and manage project risk appropriately.
- You will interface and provide technical support for customers, suppliers and other key stakeholders.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
- Design experience with CatiaV5.
- Experience in tolerance stacks and forces calculation.
- Fluent English level.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Experience in braking systems or other automotive systems.
- Ability to generate design solutions and evaluate them.
- Design for Six Sigma.
- Experience with computer simulation and modeling software as ANSYS, Matlab
- Experience in the design of injection molded, casting, stamped, machined
- Spanish, German or Chinese language skills.
BASIC SOFT SKILLS :
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, communication and documentation skills.
- Self-starter and high level of engagement.
- A - can do- attitude and the ability/enthusiasm necessary to teamwork in a multicultural environment.
- Proactive and - problem-solver- attitude.
- Analytical thinking and critical viewpoint.