Senior Executive Talent Acquisition at First Step Consultancy
Views:255 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Design Engineer - CAD - Airport Project (4-10 yrs)
- B.E/Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/ ITI + CaD specialist ( minimum 3 years- experience on designing of any internationals airports
- An ideal candidate should have 4 to 10 years of work experience in similar positions.
- Knowledge of ICAO, FAA, IES recommendation, preparation of BOQ for AGL is an essential requirement.
The Sr. Design Engineer will report to Operation Manager.
- Incumbent will be responsible for designing of the airport related projects including runways, taxiways, aprons, airfield lighting, control monitoring system substation layout, VDGS layout, Cable routing layout, earthing design etc.
- He shall be responsible to prepare GA drawings, Single line diagram, Installation drawings, GFC and Preparation of engineering design reports along with design basis report, detail design report.
- He shall also be making BOQs, designing Guidance Sign Boards and designing the CCRs requirements.
- He shall be comparing the BOQ vs drawing provided by client/ consultant considering ICAO, FAA, CAR and global and local standards prevailing in market.
- Also he should be owning responsibility of building electrical drawing by using appropriate Symbols, abbreviation, Legend as per international and domestic standards.