Senior Design Engineer - Construction (5-10 yrs)
To prepare Design Document for various projects and ensure completion of projects with all Design Engineers.
Project Execution :
- Study the Structural & architectural drawings of assigned projects with the respective DBR to have an understanding of the GA layouts & the project in total
Optimization of Design :
- Optimization of Design, Detailing and drawing checking off structural elements using office spreadsheets.
- To Comply QA/QC submission and response under the guidance of Team Leader/Project Leader.
- Appropriate Filing & documentation of the assigned work/project which is in line with the expected QA/QC process.
Client Management :
- Under the instructions & guidance of the Team Leader/Project Leader.
- Handling Client's calls and emails professionally and tactfully.
- Maintain the highest standard on Work related Ethics without misusing the Company's Goodwill.
Team Responsibilities :
- Being aware of the team targets.
- To Coordinate with all the juniors and implement the entire design process.
- To assist the Team Leader/Project Leader to check the loading sheets/Analysis/Design/Detailing of Juniors
- To train Juniors as per Company Rules.
- Min 5 years experience in Residential & Commercial /industrial Projects.
- M.E/M.Tech with 4 years experience
Technical Skills :
- Working knowledge of any 2 out of Etabs, StadPro, Saffe .
- Design and Analytical Skills.
Organizational Competencies :
- Execution Skills
- Learning & Applicability
- Discipline & Professionalism
- Commitment & Teamwork
Behavioral Skills :
Time Management :
- Process Orientation
- Quality of Work
- Software Skills
NOTE : CANDIDATE SHOULD BE FROM MUMBAI. WORK FROM HOME.