Senior Design Engineer - HVAC (9-10 yrs)
- Strong background in managing the HVAC design process on large scale projects, includes commercial building, residential buildings, stadia, multipurpose hall, conventional center, hospitals, high rise building etc,.
- Well versed in terms of codes and standards, includes ASHRAE, CIBSE, NFPA, BSRIA, etc.,-
- Analysis the various HVAC design options with its life cycle cost, pros and cons, then recommend the client for appropriate options.
- Ability to train/educate the team members.
- Ability to check and ensure the HVAC design calculation / process and drawings done by team in terms of relevant codes and standards prior to issue them to client.
- Ability to prepare control schematic and sequence of operation.
- Ability to clarify/address the client queries.
- Proficiency in English language for Technical report writing, report study, analysis, writing e-mails and oral communication.
- Ability to handle the internal team with multiple projects, client, architect, structural team and work under pressure.
- Attend discussions and meetings with client/architect/consultant/contractor for a hurdles free to ensure smooth work process.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have full time BE or B Tech Mechanical engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (First class).
Software Skills: Basic A-CAD, MS office, HAP software, IES
Experience required: 10 Years, preferably in international projects like Middle East, UK, Europe, etc.