Senior Design Engineer - HVAC (9-10 yrs)
- Strong background in managing the HVAC design process on large scale projects, includes commercial building, residential buildings, stadia, multipurpose hall, conventional center, hospitals, high rise building etc,.
- Well versed in terms of codes and standards, includes ASHRAE, CIBSE, NFPA, BSRIA, etc.,
- Analysis the various HVAC design options with its life cycle cost, pros and cons, then recommend the client for appropriate options.
- Ability to train/educate the team members.
- Ability to check and ensure the HVAC design calculation / process and drawings done by team in terms of relevant codes and standards prior to issue them to client.
- Ability to prepare control schematic and sequence of operation.
- Ability to clarify/address the client queries.
- Proficiency in English language for Technical report writing, report study, analysis, writing e-mails and oral communication.
- Ability to handle the internal team with multiple projects, client, architect, structural team and work under pressure.
- Attend discussions and meetings with client/architect/consultant/contractor for a hurdles free to ensure smooth work process.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have full time BE or B Tech Mechanical engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (First class).
Software Skills :
- Basic A-CAD, MS office, HAP software, IES
Experience required :
- 10 Years, preferably in international projects like Middle East, UK, Europe, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.