Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:269 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Design Engineer - Solar Projects (3-6 yrs)
Leading Solar company projects company requires Sr Design Engineer - Delhi
One of Our client a leading solar power company named after the father of rooftop solar an American inventor credited with creating the first working Selenium Cell in 1883. We are a professionally managed company providing solar energy solutions in India. We are one of the fastest growing solar power & Management company having strong presence in North india market n have managed large scale solar power commercial & retail projects
We are looking for Sr Design engineer ( solar projects) for our client office at Connaught place in delhi
Please Find Below the details :
1) Client : Leading solar Panel company
2) Position : Sr Design Engineer
3) Location : Delhi- Connaught Place
4) Experience : 3- 6 years as a design engineer in a solar company
5) Compensation - Competitive
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
We are looking to hire someone for a Sr Design engineer
1. Current Designation should be Sr. Engineer-Design only. We don't require anyone who is in entry level or in manager level.
2. Software Skills required are PVSYST, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Helioscope
3. Use custom software tools to design PV ground mounted and roof top systems. Perform accurate system sizing calculations.
4. Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems, using computer-aided design (CAD)/ PVsyst software.
5. Run PVsyst reports for system production estimates
6. Develop optimal designs with SLD, PML, conduit and wire scheduling, routing and equipment plans, and conceptual 3-D renderings.
7. Execute designs that adhere to grid compliance and permitting requirements.
8. Building detailed bills of materials based on system specifications.
9. Coordinates with management team to develop complete proposal packages.
10. Work across functionally with sales, project management and installation teams to ensure clients needs and internal deadlines are met.
11. Troubleshoot design and construction issues in the field.