Manager Recruitment at Placemewell Consultant
Views:473 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Design Manager - Casual Menswear (7-15 yrs)
Product Skills :
1. Understanding of Technical aspects of Men Casual wear.
2. Merging creative concept with technical and Product.
3. Sound Knowledge of Fabric applicable.
4. Exposure in Tailored clothing would be added advantage.
5. Exposure to Trade Show would be added advantage.
Range Development :
1. To strategize and plan the seasons collection in terms of products (new and existing best sellers), range composition and design the grid according to the products cost and the intended MRP.
2. To prepare a product wise break-up of the entire collection detailing the number of designs,fabric cost, approximate MRP etc. for each product.
1. Analyze the market and monitor current fashion trends, collections, customer preferences and competitor activities through various mediums.
2. Identify target markets for design looking at factors such as age, gender, and socioeconomic status.
3. Forecast fashion for the season and give guidelines designs, to the design team.
New Product Development :
1. Generate new ideas and conceptualize and innovate new products matching the quality and brand image guidelines.
2. Development new products (from fabric, colors, fit, wash, trims to presentation) according to the new idea.
3. Ensure the new products managers before each collection are cost effective and fall in the MRP grid provided by the category.
Knowledge & Skills :
1. Deciding and initiating action
2. Applying expertise and technology
3. Creating and innovating.
4. Formulating Strategies & Concept
5. Planning and organizing
6. Coping with pressures and setbacks
7. Brand Calendar adherence.
8. Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.