Recruitment Executive at Orbis Hospitality Services Pvt Ltd
Views:511 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Designer - Interior Design (4-12 yrs)
Job Description :
Please find the required details :
- We are seeking a new Senior Designer- Workplace., You will be part of our design studio designing Corporate / Workplace Interior projects. Working closely with the design leaders and team, you will be responsible for developing design concepts for corporate interior projects.
EXP : 4+ Yrs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide pre-design services which may include conducting feasibility studies or specifying the requirements the design must meet.
- Work on multiple projects with the design team and manage development of design successfully from one phase to the next, without compromise to quality, budget, or schedule.
- Participate in project meetings and Client presentations as needed.
- Adhere to quality control and review of design documentation and project schedule
- Attend Client work-sessions and design reviews as required.
- Travel for assigned project presentations, coordination meetings and site visits as required.
What We Expect :
- You are an Interior Designer with excellent presentation skills with a minimum of 6 years of experience
- You have relevant experience of working on Corporate Interiors/Workplace design projects.
- You have a strong design sensibility and the technical ability to develop a project from concept to execution.
- You are a team player with a positive attitude to go the extra mile
- You have multi-tasking ability, with time management and organisational skills.
- You have a registered Diploma or Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- You have an excellent knowledge of design tools such as AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
- You will subscribe to the company core values of Teamwork, Integrity and Excellence.
About Company :
- Company is a dynamic and innovative design consultancy that specializes in workplace design. With relevant project experience in over 30 cities and 15 office locations in Australia, China, India, Thailand, Singapore and the United States, our mission is to be the No. 1 office design firm in Asia and to continue revolutionizing the delivery of design and build globally.
- We have a company culture that is transparent, collaborative, innovative, progressive, honest and fast. Be part of the team that constantly challenges the industry norm and wants to be the best in the game.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.