Principal Consultant at My Unnati
Views:439 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Designer - Packaging Design (5-10 yrs)
Job description :
- Are you an experienced Design professional, who can design packages that are interesting and can attract more customer base for the company? Then this role is for you.
- Our client is a fast-growing FMCG Company.
- As a Senior Designer, you will be designing for packaging materials of products, leading the design work including brainstorming, sketching and creating prototypes.
What you will do :
- Working with the team to understand their needs
- Evaluating consumer and market trends for packaging materials
- Collaborating with the marketing team
- Developing new packaging materials (Selection of materials, vendors)
- Sharing Artwork development along with Legal and design team
- Ensuring validation of various existing and new packaging materials for its suitability
- Using software like Corel Draw, Photoshop, etc to design product packaging
What you need to have :
- At least 5 to 10 years of work experience in packaging design in FMCG/ Packaged Food Industry
- Strong portfolio with a variety of samples that demonstrates creativity, attention to detail and knowledge of the market and consumer trends.
- Strong knowledge of creative tools, including AutoCAD, coral draw
- Organized and able to meet tight deadlines
- Must have strong problem-solving skills to quickly identify and rectify mistakes.
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.