Senior Designer - Power Electronics & Drives (1-15 yrs)
Title : Senior Designer - Power Electronics & Drives
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years
Education: Any Graduate
Type: Full Time
- End to end development (inclusive of mechanical and thermal design) of high power DC-DC converters suitable for EV batteries.
- End to end development of high power motor drives (inclusive of mechanical and thermal design) suitable for Commercial EV.
- End to end development of BMS for EV batteries.
- Develop in-house development capability for BMS, DC-DC converters and drives.
- Logic development and selection of axillaries required for EV batteries.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Working with the battery team to improve and optimize battery performance
- Lead the hardware development, implementation and testing of high power converters and drives.
- Sensor testing and calibration
- Working with vendors such as PCB manufacturers, sensor and control unit retailers and testing agencies as per product development requirements.
- Power Electronics expert (in DC-DC Converters, Inverters)
- Experience of Power electronics simulation using MATLAB, PSIM, PSCAD, etc.
- Can analyse the thermal requirements and design the cooling system of the converter.
- Design experience of BMS for EV (preferable)
- Experience of using Industrial sensors, integration and calibration.
- Experience in PCB designing on Electrical CAD.
- Experience of motor design and development(preferable).